[RE-wrenches] 690.47D (revisited)

I2P at aol.com I2P at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 11:36:53 PDT 2009

In a message dated 6/5/2009 7:18:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net writes:

The same  systems, after they were repaired and the ground rods were
connected together,  survived every lightning storm for several years. I have
found that  the same holds true for any equipment or structure - good earth
grounds all connected together create a grounding field and can create a cone
of protection.

Thanks Joel for the actual field reports. My theory would support your
observations but I did not want to go beyond my actual experience. And
lightning  is not a huge issue in Central Cal.

Don
cntnew00000007)