[RE-wrenches] FW: 690.47D (revisited)

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Fri Jun 5 09:49:13 PDT 2009

Rick,

I don't see that applying to Kelly's question.

He said that the AHJ is not requiring the separate array grounding in his
case.  The discussion has to do with the number and sizing of conductors run
in various parts of the system in order to accomplish various "grounding"
requirements.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way