[RE-wrenches] 3 Xantrex XW system

Brian Teitelbaum bteitelbaum at aeesolar.com
Thu Apr 30 12:28:56 PDT 2009

Thanks, Mark, for answering William's question. You took the words right out of my mouth.

But I wonder if William can get away with a 100A transfer switch, since it is only a 100A service. I guess it would be up to the inspector. S/he might be concerned to somebody could upgrade the service at some time in the future, and not upgrade the transfer switch, but I would think that that would be the fault of the person doing the service upgrade, not William's. But as we all know, inspectors can be quirky.

But then there is the issue of the 82A generator output. 82A x 1.25 = 102.5A

Brian Teitelbaum
AEE Solar