[RE-wrenches] Discover AGM battery from Harris Battery

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Mon Apr 27 15:40:46 PDT 2009

Hi, if I might respectfully disagree with Tom, there's also an AGM floor
scrubber battery from FullRiver. Both brands are Chinese and I've had OK
results with both.

The former sales rep for Discover was terrible about things like returning
phone calls. When Harris Battery took over distribution for Discover I was
looking forward to better things. My very first purchase under the new
regime went badly, however. The sales guy told me one amount on the phone
then slammed my credit card for a higher amount.

Arguments are ongoing but I suggest doing more with FullRiver & less with
Discover. The bottom line is that the Harris rep made a mistake but (a)
won't admit it and (b) expects me to pay for it. FullRiver is a couple
percent more on the price of comparable batts but very low hassle.

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com

Voice: 970-731-4675