[RE-wrenches] SHW photos wanted

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Fri Apr 24 10:24:31 PDT 2009

Hi Jeff and Wrenches -

We have all sorts of residential SHW water systems installed around the Bay
Area.

Here is a link to download a zip file with some pics:

http://luminalt.com/temp/luminaltshw.zip

You're all welcome to check out the pics if you're interested - note that
the file is about 16 megs for those of you with dial up.

Jeff, if you are looking for anything more specific let me know. All the
pictures are of closed loop glycol systems with either Schuco or Heliodyne
components. Overall, we've been happy with both Schuco and Heliodyne. Each
manufacturer has their pros and cons, I could go on and on.

Have fun with the article!

Best, August

August Goers

Luminalt Energy Corporation