[RE-wrenches] DR Power curve

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Tue Apr 21 09:20:01 PDT 2009

Hi Bob,

I can't find the power curve right off, but the DR like any inverter is
dominated by its tare loss at light load, which is about 8W in this
case, so running a 10W load will not be very efficient on a percentage
basis! The DR hits peak efficiency around 300W output.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Edmunds, P.Eng.
Director Engineering