[RE-wrenches] Fronius IG Plus

Kelly Keilwitz, Whidbey Sun & Wind kelly at whidbeysunwind.com
Sun Apr 19 20:58:19 PDT 2009

Marco,
Just installed a 7.5 last week, our first. We have a 10K and a 4K in the
shop waiting to go up. I'm impressed with the design - it's obvious that a
lot of thought went into it. And, it's sooooo nice not to lift a lot of
copper :)
We'll have to stay tuned on the energy production and reliability. But,
we've had good luck (only one replacement) with the old versions. FYI, we
install inside whenever possible - anything on the north-facing side, here,
starts to sprout growth after a few years.

-Kelly
Kelly Keilwitz, P.E.
Whidbey Sun & Wind, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems