[RE-wrenches] Wattsun AZ-225 reliability and Production

Carl Adams swingjunkie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 03:40:51 PDT 2009

Wrenches,
Happy Earth Day!  Thanks to all who responded with info on the Wattsun
trackers.  Sounds like a good product and company which can be relied
on.  The specific application is a large array so the larger 225 sq ft
configuration would be needed (in multiple).  I note the documentation
recommends equal length of pole above and below the ground, and the
pipe size is specified as "call".  My configuration would require 8'
minimum of pipe above ground.  Any advice from those who have
installed the larger configuration on footer sizing and pipe sizing
which might help me with bidding the installation?

Thanks
Carl Adams
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer
NABCEP Certified Solar Thermal Installer
SunRock Solar
Cincinnati, Ohio
513.766.6025
www.sunrocksolar.com