[RE-wrenches] Enphase Application

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Mon Apr 13 15:48:19 PDT 2009

Bob-O,

I just visited the Fronius USA website and could not find any list pricing.
Where can I find this "Fronius price list" that you refer to.

As far as putting out actual cost prices, I don't know about the folks you
work with but most of my customers don't get a bid and then say, hold in
while I check the latest pricing on the Wrenches listserve.

If you are so worried about having some actual installer cost information
out on this "public" forum, then I would ask you to also refraim from
mentioning on this list that there are actual reliabilty problems with the
equipment we sell.  We don't want the "public" to find out that even the
best of this stuff is not always that great. If the "general public" knew
what we know, no one would buy this stuff.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way
Nevada City,  CA 95959