[RE-wrenches] Wattsun AZ-225 reliability and Production

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 07:56:36 PDT 2009

Hello I have only done a few, but mechanically they seem to be OK I have had an electronics problem, but they repaired no cost.  Note I have not long term experiance.

I do not have side by side comparison but I  have a noticable increase in energy production.  Others have reported freezing in the winter, in particular if water drips on to tracker head.

Darryl