[RE-wrenches] Solar power on Truck?

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 06:40:00 PDT 2009

What I would be concerned about is using it as the air dam on top of the
truck, Just putting them up there would have little risk.
I have had windshields taken out by flying rubber and other debris, doubt a
panel would take the abuse well. Either way, it would take far to many of
them to power an AC unit.

Bob