[RE-wrenches] Trace SW Stacking Cable?

Jason Lerner wapalco at rockisland.com
Tue Mar 31 09:28:49 PDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

I have a Db-25 male to male 4' long connector that I think is what you
are looking for. I have always thought it was a stacking connector but
it's been in the van for a while.... If someone had a pinout I could
test it to make sure,  and send out if it is the right one.

Best,
jason

Jason Lerner
Waldron Power and LIght Co.