[RE-wrenches] Outback FM80 problems

ryan at solar4maine.com ryan at solar4maine.com
Sat Mar 28 03:04:48 PDT 2009

This problem with the FM series getting stuck isnt wide spread but it is out there I have an FM60 at a customers house doing it. If you pick auto restart mode 1 it will rite itself every 2 hours. But you can still see a big loss of productin in 2 hours.

My customer has the lates software and about 1200 watts of pv and on ocasion finds it stuck around 200 watts force a restart and it jumps to 1000-1100 watts. We havent messed because from watching the forums I think they have a new software revision coming soon?