[RE-wrenches] Hardware request

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Fri Mar 27 07:57:31 PDT 2009

Allan,
As an alternative, DP&W makes an "H" foot mount for corrugated steel
roofing. Two legs push down on the troughs and the lag goes into the
peak (where it belongs) without compressing the roof. They will custom
build them for you based on the peak to trough and trough to trough
dimensions. I've used them and they work pretty good.
Cheers, Bob-O