[RE-wrenches] My .02 onEvacuated Tube-based SDHW

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 15:11:16 PDT 2009

HI everyone
I have only done a few of the EVT but I have installed a very many flat plate collectors.  Frankly I do not believe I have seen an improvement in performance over flat plate. In fact I would almost be most of my customers are better off with flat plate.  I have several monitored flat plate systems, they work as specified, I only have anecdotal information on EVT system performances.  I will go for flat plate.
Darryl   f