[RE-wrenches] Evacuated Tube-based SDHW

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Mar 25 10:36:17 PDT 2009

Add one more benefit. The ETs ability to create a higher stored temperature in the tank [ I start to divert to the heat dissipater @ 185° and it is in full diversion at 195°] t, this allows me to install the next size smaller tank [Super store , Crown Tri Tube etc], so it can save $ too.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

www.solarwork.com

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

“I'd put my money on solar energy… I hope we don't have to wait 'til oil and coal run out before we tackle that.”

—Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, March 1931