[RE-wrenches] AC coupling-mix and match

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 17:30:36 PDT 2009

I have done several using Outback, and had good results.  I have done AC couple with PVPowered, the old red box SB, and Xantrex GT .  All with OUtback as the AC source.  I have done it with single Outback and a PSX240 and classic stacked OUtback.  My results have been very good.

I have done it with grid tied and standalone.
I have not tried other battery based inverters.
DT