[RE-wrenches] voltage drop from online data?

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 17:19:22 PDT 2009

Phil
The voltage measured at the inverter is the inverter determined voltage, not necessaryly Vmp-Vdrop The inverter can select the operating Vmp correctly or incorrectly, the shading or module mismatch will have a great effect on this voltage.  I have always found the measured to be below the theretical voltage.
Darryl