[RE-wrenches] Power Purchase Agreements

roger dixon roger.dixon at att.net
Sun Mar 15 05:01:50 PDT 2009

If you get info on this, could you forward it on to me as well?

Thanks,

Roger Dixon
Certified Wind Site Assessor
Skylands Renewable Energy, LLC
908.337.2057 cell
908.730.6474 fax
roger.dixon at att.net

Note: The information contained in this communication is confidential, may
be attorney-client privileged, may constitute inside information, and is
intended only for the use of the addressee(s).  It is the property of the
sender of this e-mail.  If you receive this e-mail in error, do not review,
disseminate, or copy it.  Unauthorized use, disclosure, or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy this communication and
all copies thereof, including all attachments.