[RE-wrenches] Chimneys Rigid vs EMT

SOLARPRO at aol.com SOLARPRO at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 11:19:38 PST 2009

Peter:

Newport Beach, CA.  They backed away from the AC run in rigid  however.  It
was either rigid OR a remote DC disco, operable from the  ground at the main
service entrance, that would cut off all power to runs at the  array.  No
chimney issues as of today, at 11:24 AM PST, March 6,  2009.

People should get their systems soon before it will be impossible to get a
permit (or afford the design changes).

All the inverter manufacturers should be working on micro inverters and  give
Enphase a run for their money.
But a micro-inverter would not help in Pasadena, apparently.

Patrick A. Redgate
AMECO Solar, Inc.
7623 Somerset,  Blvd.
Paramount, CA 90723
562-633-4400

_www.amecosolar.com_ (http://www.amecosolar.com/)

In a message dated 3/6/2009 10:56:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,