[RE-wrenches] Skystream for 48V battery charging

Tump tump at hughes.net
Mon Mar 2 03:52:55 PST 2009

DO NOT GET ANY WHERE NEAR THAT POS!
You will find that their rated output, when its NOT being repaired, falls
quite below their estimations. Do the industry a favor & suggest something
that works. Untill SWWP gets off their butt & FIXES this unit right, I
suspect that you might see a class action suit from their angry &
disappointed owners.
Lets see; $$$13-18k for a wind turbine that might produce or selling a
client solar PV that we CAN give the customer a guarantee of the expected,
quiet & very little maintaince, output.