[RE-wrenches] Solar Installers Association

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 17 08:08:04 PST 2009

Michael does not want us to use the list to say thank you so I won't say
thank you Michael for facilitating wrenches communications. Now we will see
who really wants to make happen an association that represents installers'
needs, concerns and interests.

Joel Davidson
"Love and hate are not opposites. The opposite of love is indifference." A.
S. Neill http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._S._Neill