[RE-wrenches] scope info

wlbryce at pineridgeproducts.com wlbryce at pineridgeproducts.com
Sun Feb 15 17:51:26 PST 2009

Hi Bob

It depends on what you want to use it for. I have one and use it to check
generator wave forms, inverter wave forms and such. Because it is small
and inexpensive with just a couple of functions
it is great. That coupled with the price I do not feel bad having it in my
truck, or it gets broken.

But for any real bench work it will not fit the bill.

More questions, just drop me a line off list.

Logan