[RE-wrenches] another firefighter mis-information link (was: Panel Fire)

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Thu Feb 12 04:58:03 PST 2009

Kurt,
Yeah, I did, and I tried to post a response. I had to register, and when I
got to "Request a Reference", an apparent glitch kept me from proceeding. I
finally gave up.

Two of five comments debunk the article. One is by Dan Fink of
Otherpower.com, and includes a link to his PowerPoint on the subject.
Allan at Positive Energy.