[RE-wrenches] ground mount wiring non-accessibility

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:02:58 PST 2009

Phil.....we have been wrestling with this issue also.....our inspector
recommended some adhesive wire guards that would stick to the rails of the
modules....I haven't seen one of these systems yet but the inspector said he
has some wiring protected like this for over 20 years.......if i get more
info on this method i will share it......i am trying to find any info on
this subject......Williams' method looks good.....not sure what our
inspector would say.......
i wish there were some options for junction boxes on panels that accepted
conduit.......Wiley Electronics.....????
Cheers,

--
Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa