[RE-wrenches] Need Pulse Energy TCB10 board

brianw at eagleroofing.com brianw at eagleroofing.com
Mon Jan 26 09:05:54 PST 2009

Joel,

Try calling Bryan Scott at Open Energy, 530-271-1919 ext.206, he is the production manager. I know for a fact that he has some +ground boards, and possibly -ground as well.

I no longer work for them, so I can not help you out directly.

You should be able to use a +ground if that is all he has, the only difference is the labeling. He may want to sell you the whole unit, as they no longer have it in their standard product offering, but have quite a bit of inventory.

I will let him know that you might be calling, and for him to be nice, as you were a good customer to Pulse / Connect.

Best Regards,
Brian C White
Eagle Roofing Products