[RE-wrenches] Favorite Flat Roof Mounting System?

Jeff Clearwater, Village Power Design jeffc at villagepower.com
Thu Jan 22 09:19:23 PST 2009

Hi All,

We use ProSolar and UniRac but like the ProSolar better for most
residential installs.  Clips are much easier to install and more
secure.  Less Aluminum and hence much cheaper and easier to handle.
Disadvantage with ProSolar is you have to drill holes for mounting
bolts but then again that allows you to choose side or bottom
mounting.  And they are not much for engineering documentation.

AEE's new rail system has many of the advantages of both - I haven't
priced it yet though.

Still waiting for a racking company to include a wire race or built
in bundling!

Jeff Clearwater
Village Power Design

--