[RE-wrenches] power factor meter

Marv Dargatz mdargatz at enphaseenergy.com
Thu Jan 22 08:30:20 PST 2009

I'd suggest a differential voltage probe and a current probe with a two
channel scope.  Observe both waveforms simultaneously.  Phase shift
(PF), amplitude, waveshape, harmonics, etc all at one time.  Most
digital scopes you can store the waveforms, download them to your
computer, or just take a photo with your digital camera.

Take a look at BitScope.  www.bitscope.com

See Ya!

Marv
Enphase Energy