[RE-wrenches] Feedback on Sunny Web Box and Sunny Portal

Jeff Clearwater, Village Power Design jeffc at villagepower.com
Mon Jan 19 14:09:31 PST 2009

Hi John,

We've installed several systems with the Webbox as the primary DAS.
Works like a charm - customer's like them cause they can program
their own website pages.  We like them cause they send us an email
each night on system performance and monthly summaries (or whatever
else you program).  You can make the pages public or private.

Go to http://www.sunnyportal.com

and click on "Publically available plants"

you can see ongoing data from a 30.2 KW system we did at the Food
Bank of Western MA (zip 01038).  There's 512 US plants available and
thousands worldwide.

Easy to install - just need a card - make up a cable  and plug into
an ethernet line or dedicated modem.

Hope that helps - hope you are staying warm up there!

Best,

Jeff Clearwater
Village Power Design

--