[RE-wrenches] Interstate Batteries

Dan Fink danbob at hughes.net
Mon Jan 12 09:27:24 PST 2009

Hi Drake.
Our local head battery Wrench gets  a tremendous deal locally on
Interstate L-16s, at about the same break as you describe.
There are over a dozen systems up here that use them now, including mine.
We have seen no issues whatsoever, though he recommends to stick with
the plain old L16 type, NOT the high capacity.
DAN FINK

PS -- How can you identify a Wrench who specializes in battery banks
like our neighbor?
Lean and wiry, bulging biceps, stooped-over walk, and "I love my
chiropractor" bumper sticker on an old 1-ton truck!