[RE-wrenches] RC-7 or RC-7GS remotes needed

Starlight Solar, Yuma, AZ larry at starlightsolar.com
Fri Jan 9 13:20:20 PST 2009

Does anyone know where I can get some Xantrex (Trace) RC-7 orRC-7GS
remote controls for the RV series inverters? New, used or refurbs OK.

Thanks,

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar
11279 S. Glenwood Ave #11114
Yuma, AZ 85367
(928) 941-1660

larry at starlightsolar.com
www.starlightsolar.com

Retail Store: 2998 Shari, Yuma, AZ

Renewable Energy Products, Service and Installation