[RE-wrenches] NFS3 (or is it nsf?)

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 7 08:49:19 PST 2009

The December 2008 issue of Photon International magazine (page 102) has an article titled "PV: climate killer?" subtitled "The worst possible greenhouse gases are being used to manufacture solar modules." The article is not on their online archive yet but you can get a sample copy of the magazine at
https://photon-international.com:450/service/sample_copy.htm

Joel Davidson - guilty of the manufacture, distribution, and use of PV and exhaling CO2.