[RE-wrenches] more on tax credits

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Tue Jan 6 12:59:26 PST 2009

Howie, you need to write down two simple algebraic expressions each one
describing how one arrives at the net cost to the consumer. Then compare the
two equations to see which is the lesser of the two. - Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com