[RE-wrenches] Fronius IG Plus line

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 19 10:25:13 PST 2009

If there's a -1 at the end of the Fronius model, it's split phase output
with two hot output terminals. IG Plus 11.4-1 for instance. If there's a -3
at the end, it's a true 3-phase unit with three hot output terminals. IG
Plus 11.4-3 for instance.

And Carl is correct, the larger Fronius units, particularly the 3-phase
ones, have been pretty much backordered for the past couple months. Some
end-of-year rush in Europe was the rumor we heard. Allow a month or two for
delivery.

Cheers,

Doug Pratt

DC Power Systems