[RE-wrenches] Battery Automatic Watering

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Sat Dec 12 09:27:21 PST 2009

Roy,
Good idea, but you'd almost want to keep in in a locked box. The potential for someone using it for say... a dormant oil spraying of the fruit trees, is way scary. "But I cleaned it out really well afterwards and the spray is organic!".  Perhaps if you encase it in red warning tape with toxic waste symbols or the like...
Best, Bob-O