[RE-wrenches] Fwd: Solar Panels for 98 Cents Per Watt

Windsun@wind-sun.com windsun at wind-sun.com
Thu Dec 10 09:21:11 PST 2009

That 98c/w is for those Kaneka high voltage thin film panels. Not a bad
price per watt, but they are pretty inneficient - around 7% - so they take
up twice as much space for the same watts.

The blems that I saw were also more than just "spotting".

Northern Arizona Wind & Sun - Electricity From The Sun Since 1979
Solar Discussion Forum: http://www.wind-sun.com/ForumVB/