[RE-wrenches] Strings and series of batteries with reverse return linkup

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 17:31:20 PST 2009

This also assumes all the identical batteries are at identical temperature, and it one is slightly warmer or can not lose heat as fast, if being charged it will get warmer.  the warmer battery will do what? have a lower vltage, have higher current and receive more heat, and get warmer, this is significant.  I have never seen a battery set tha all batteries have the same thermal conductance to ambient
Darryl