[RE-wrenches] Strings and series of batteries

Tump tump at hughes.net
Wed Dec 2 04:32:45 PST 2009

Surrette Battery, THE battery company suggests NO MORE the 3 parallel in a
string & would like to see 2 preferably.
If there are more the 3 then they really not interested in warrantee issues.
Jamie where are you??????

Now a days there are plenty of options for a good size/AH BB that can be
configured in 1 or 2 parallel strings.
 Its just that us old guys are having a harder time w/ gravity!

     <mailto:Tump at swnl.net> Tump at swnl.net         <http://www.swnl.net/>
www.SWNL.net
           Solarwinds Northernlights
   Serving Mid Coast Maine & Northern California
     Me.# 207-832-7574  Cl.#  610-517-8401

                          Blair "TUMP" May
      ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ********
            NABCEP    "Certified PV Installer"

      ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ********
   Trace Xantrex "Certified" Dealer / Installer"