[RE-wrenches] 2 vdc load testers

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Tue Dec 1 15:01:18 PST 2009

I use HUP Solar One batteries 98% of the time , they are banks of 2 volt
cells  in a 12 volt cans. I have banks that are16 years old now and I would
like to test individual cells.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

www.solarwork.com

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

I will be the shift in how the world uses power! - Dana Orzel