[RE-wrenches] Recycling and Disposing of Modules

Chris Daum chris at OasisMontana.com
Fri Nov 6 08:17:16 PST 2009

Hi Folks:

If the modules have any reasonable output at all, we've been known to give
them to our local science teachers; they are much appreciated for teaching
tools!

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
www.oasismontana.com

  _____

From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Larry
Crutcher, Starlight Solar
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 8:59 AM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: [RE-wrenches] Recycling and Disposing of Modules

Few HUNDRED modules? Must have been Kyocera KC-120's! Except you would not
still have the old ones as they are shipped to Japan to be repaired ad
rebuilt.

Let me know what you have. I have customers asking for used and damaged
modules constantly.

Sincerely,

Larry Crutcher
www.starlightsolar.com
larry at starlightsolar.com
(928) 941-1660

Retail Store & Shipping
2998 Shari Ave.
Yuma, AZ 85365

Mailing address
11881 South Fortuna Road; #210
Yuma, AZ 85367

Renewable Energy Systems Sales, Service, Installations