[RE-wrenches] Uni-Solar IS USA made

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Nov 5 12:04:47 PST 2009

Correction David.

Uni-Solar produces their product completely in the US with US labor
and US materials. The Mexico plant was for framed module assembly and
for cutting the laminates. They have stopped production of the framed
modules but the cutting process is still in Tijuana.

Since Uni-Solar is the BEST  high temperature, low light performance
and shadow tolerant solar module available (it still outperforms all
glass modules) AND it is made in the USA, it should be promoted.  I
certainly push them here in Arizona.

Sincerely,

Larry Crutcher
www.starlightsolar.com
larry at starlightsolar.com
(928) 941-1660

Retail Store & Shipping
2998 Shari Ave.
Yuma, AZ 85365

Mailing address
11881 South Fortuna Road; #210
Yuma, AZ 85367

Renewable Energy Systems Sales, Service, Installations