[RE-wrenches] Trace 2248 Documentation

Travis Creswell tcreswell at ozarkenergyservices.com
Wed Nov 4 12:56:02 PST 2009

This is the great thing about the wrenches list!  I've got a qty of old
2248's that I salvaged from a tear out job that have a box on top of them
with a small transformer and a circuit board inside and a ribbon cable to
connect it two inverters.  Now I know that this is a set up for paralleling
them.  If someone can use these boxes let me know as I almost recycled them
today.  I've got at least 6 of them.

Anyway, I'm in the process of testing and cleaning them up for resale and
could use a manual for this inverter.  Xantrex's website does not appear to
have one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Travis Creswell