[RE-wrenches] Sync problem

Geoff Greenfield geoff at third-sun.com
Fri Oct 30 12:38:34 PDT 2009

William - thank you for completing my thoughts... wish we had hooked up at
the show - oh well.

I believe on the Mate there are TWO amps one can play with - AC charge as
well as another "total" AC input that includes the charger as well as the
loads.  I have still popped genny breakers using this one....

For a brighter energy future,

Geoff Greenfield
President

Third Sun Solar & Wind Power Ltd.