[RE-wrenches] orientation data

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Tue Oct 6 17:02:31 PDT 2009

We just got a rebate confirmation from the Los Angeles Department of Water
and Power, after waiting 13 weeks. For those of you that might think this
number is a typo, let me be very specific: thirteen weeks. This is the
rebate reservation not the rebate payment.

But to my point: Can anyone recommend a distributor for Sanyo bifacial
modules, specifically the HIP 190DA3? We were prepared to order them from
SunWize, but they haven't dropped their price much since 4Q08 and I'm
thinking that there might be an alternate source. We would buy a SB3000US
from them as well.

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
 <mailto:peter.parrish at calsolareng.com> peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885