[RE-wrenches] Overvoltage Sensor for 48V Battery Bank

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Fri Oct 2 15:26:54 PDT 2009

Good thing the relay is actually a DPDT and I have it wired so that the SB
functions until I can get the overvoltage thingy. I will ultimately rewire
it. Wm., thanks for the sharp attention to detail. - Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885

  _____