[RE-wrenches] FX2000 / Trojan battery question

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Thu Oct 1 20:36:37 PDT 2009

Friends:

A "Low AC Volts" error is very typical for a cave in battery voltage under
load.  I've reported in this forum before the propensity of Outback
inverters to misreport error conditions.

4 L-16s is a very small battery bank.  I would not be at all surprised if
this was indeed a battery or related wiring problem.

William Miller