[RE-wrenches] FW: Advanced Solar Photonics

Dave Click daveclick at fsec.ucf.edu
Thu Aug 27 06:31:28 PDT 2009

I've heard of them and they are new. I don't think they're making them
in Florida yet but they claim to be US-made. I think that on the
previous edition of their website they were planning an 800W crystalline
module(!), now they seem to have scaled back to "only" a 600W sometime
next year.

They're not on the CEC/CSI list or the FSEC certified module list yet,
so I'd double-check that they have their UL listing before ordering any.