[RE-wrenches] utility line voltage issues

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Sun Aug 16 14:28:06 PDT 2009

William:

It was my understanding that in special circumstances, inverter
manufacturers are allowed to widen the allowances for specific
units.  IIRC, a letter from the utility was required.  In some inverters, a
change of firmware with the more liberal settings does the job.  My memory
is subject to verification.

William Miller