[RE-wrenches] Seasonal Adjusters

Chris Daum chris at OasisMontana.com
Sat Aug 15 15:38:33 PDT 2009

Hi William:

I dunno....every spring (here in western Montana) we usually have occasional
winds in excess of ~80 mph.....I think this ranks up there with roof-mounted
wind gennies.....

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.

  _____

From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of William
Miller
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 3:11 PM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Seasonal Adjusters

Darryl:

I had forgotten about this job we did some years ago, but I have the perfect
solution for you:

http://millersolar.com/Portfolio/pole_mount/Custom_tracker_moutn_on_power_sh
ed.jpg

William

At 12:49 PM 8/12/2009, you wrote:

He all
I need help designing or buying a seasonal adjuster.  I have a customer that
insists on a seasonal adjustment.  They would like 30 degrees summer side of
equinox and 50 degrees winter side.  Wants to adjust twice a year at
equinox.  Rack to be 3 sets of 3 modules each on two rails.

Every time I have tried this it is heavy and very difficult to do.
Darryl