[RE-wrenches] Packaged On-Grid PV Systems

David Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Wed Aug 5 15:19:29 PDT 2009

Joel,

We use pre-packaged  systems when working with out of state electricians. We
have used SunWize kits in these cases and have been happy with them. Good
engineering design, solid components and good documentation/manual.

For our own local installs we find that working with individual components
that we have worked with time and time again is the way to go because we get
these component parts at better discounts than the distributor kits.

Dave